Lemon & Raspberry Lava Cake
LEMON & RASPBERRY lAVA cAKE
A handmade zesty lemon cake with a molten raspberry compote center
✓ Suitable for vegetarians
1. Preheat to 300 F
2. Remove sleeve and lid and place pot on a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 12 minutes
3. Leave to stand for 1 minute before enjoying carefully.
1. Remove sleeve and lid and place pot on a microwave-safe plate
2. Heat for 50 seconds on high
3. Leave to stand for 1 minute before enjoying carefully
PLEASE TAKE CARE AS THE RAMEKIN WILL BE HOT
These instructions are a guideline as appliances may vary.
Sponge: Rich Cake Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin(B3), Thiamin(B1)], Milk, Sugar, Unsalted Butter, Heavy Cream, Egg, Invert Sugar Syrup, Raspberries, Leavening [Baking Powder (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Wheat Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate)], Lemon Zest, Sea Salt.
Sauce: Raspberry puree (Raspberries, Cane Sugar), Water, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Pectin, Carrageenan, Dextrose
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg.
Wheat, Milk, Egg
Serving Size: 1 Pot (125g)
Calories: 300, Total Fat: 10g (13%), Saturated Fat 4g (20%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium 196mg (9%), Total Carbohydrate: 49g (18%), Dietary Fiber: 2g (7%), Total Sugars: 26g, includes 11g Added Sugars (22%), Protein: 4g (8%), Vitamin D: 0mcg, Calcium: 39mg (3%), Iron 1mg (6%), Potassium: 50mg (1%)